Monday, May 18, 2015

And then they were 7!!!

Are their words to express how proud you are of two sweet kiddos who continue to grow and discover their God given gifts right before your very eyes? No words can express how proud I am of these amazing 7 year olds. I treasure our talks in the car before and after school and watching them discover what makes their hearts happy. 

We had quite the busy birthday day with both Dre and Carter playing their last soccer game and then a big family party to ring in the big #7:)

Sweet Dreyton Thomas:
You are a teachers dream student! You are a sponge for everything they throw at you and you pay attention like it's your job. My natural born rule follower. You continue to grow in your love for numbers and figuring out how things work. Your humor makes me laugh out loud and your silliness before bed drives me bananas but makes me smile as I walk away. Dream big buddy!!!


My baby girl:
When you tell a story every muscle in your face is involved and when you were missing both of those giant teeth I could hardly keep a straight face while I listened, you are so darn cute. You are such a kind hearted friend to your classmates and so very social. You love nothing more than helping out your mama and mothering your baby brother. I love talking to you about your "crushes" at school, things to look for in a Godly man, how to make make up look discreetly pretty, and how you show "love" to somebody every day. Keep on sharing that big beautiful heart!


And this year will be even better than the last! Thank you Dreyton and Carter for blessing your mom and dad with 7 amazing years!!






No comments: