Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day Justin!

To my amazing husband,
You make every day joyful, you make parenthood fun, and you make those sweet babies giggle and laugh like nobody else can. We love to love on you when you're here and talk about how you're "the best" when you're gone. Thanks for working hard for us so we can learn and play all day. Happy Daddy's Day! We love you mucho!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin...2 AM & just home from modified stockcar & midget dirt track races..so get to be an earlybird to wish you a sweet Daddy Day. You are the Dad/Husband I knew you would be! As my first borrowed son, so proud of you. Enjoy xo Aunt B

Grands said...

Happy Father's Day!
I know you enjoyed your day with those sweet babies!
oxox
Manga

Erin Rebecca said...

Happy Father's Day Justin!!! I love you so much, and can't wait to see you again. You are an amazing Daddy to Dreyton & Carter... they are your babies (no matter how big they are). xox - Erin Rebecca