Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Last day of Kindergarten

Not officially but we cut it four days short to head back to Indy. I'm pretty sure the entire class is really on vacation with a daily required meeting from 8:40-11:20. I haven't even checked backpacks this last week. Pretty sure they're all over it!

With half day kindergarten the short time was all business so at first they were missing the play time they had in preschool. Now they are ready to tackle the first grade! And now Pierce as I will have to figure out what to do with more than 2.5 hours together. I told people it was enough time for an errand and a half. And maybe just enough time to throw frozen goods in the freezer before dashing back to school. All kidding aside, I enjoyed those afternoons of lunch dates and outings. From now on they'll be full day students!

Mrs. Parra. The precious woman that taught these kids to READ!

Carter and her best buddy Nora


Dre and his buddies Jonas and Zack. And the sibling photo bombers 

No comments: