
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Sweet Baby Rossetter #3- 12 weeks
We just got back from our 12 week ultrasound and sweet baby Rossetter is right on track and healthy! The heart rate is 149 bpm and moving around quite a bit. The ultrasound tech must have given me 15 pictures but I could only decipher about 3 or 4 of them. She was tracking down the hands and feet and at one point wanted to measure the little baby's foot. "13 millimeters long!" How amazing that this sweet tiny little human is just growing in my belly! What an amazing blessing.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww... baby bump - you are glowing! Glad you are feeling better. xo Aunt B
Your workout program this pregnancy must be great...you and baby look wonderful! Remember to relax when you can, and take those naps.
ox
Manga
You look great Shannon! I love your little baby bump! Take care, and I agree with Manga, nap when you can.
Love you - Erin
Post a Comment