Thanks Elise and Kevin for giving me a baby fix with the most easy going baby I've ever met! We miss you Jayden!
Carter was giving Jayden's bed a trial run the night before he arrived.

The long awaited arrival...
The kids loved standing on each side of me as we gave Jayden a bath in our kitchen sink. He loved the warm water and would look up with those pretty eyes and just smile.

"No kiss lips, kiss on his head" This is what Dre would say everytime before giving Jayden a smooch on his forehead.
Morning cartoons enjoyed by all

I put Jayden down to change Dre's diaper before his nap and in one short minute he decided he was going to fall back asleep as well. That's when I got to hold him in the glider for his 2 hour nap. Nothing better than a sleeping baby in your arms!
3 comments:
Mommy Shannon still has the touch..darling! Aunt B
He is adorable!! So glad you got to spend quality time with him, and glad his mommy and daddy got a little break. I bet Dreyton and Carter were the biggest help on the first day...
Love - Erin
Sounds like everyone loved having that little guy visit! How could you not fall in love with those big brown eyes!Bet they took in everything Dreyton and Carter did!
ox
Manga
Post a Comment