Monday, June 1, 2009

Markers with one year olds? What as I thinking!



In an optimistic state of mind I thought it would be fun to have the kids scribble across a few thank-you notes. I set the notes outside on the camping chairs and gave them each a marker. The scribbles lasted a whole 5 seconds before this happened....

4 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

Carter with her diaper is so adorable, although probably not so cute when she keeps taking it off. Soon she will teach Dre, and you guys will have 2 naked babies! The markers sounded like a good idea... xoxo Aunt Erin and Baby Rebecca

Grands said...

cute idea! How funny!
oxox

Anonymous said...

And boy did they have fun!! Thanks for sharing. xo Becky

Grands said...

I am sure if Dre and Carter held those markers another second....they would have made an Anniversary Card for their Mommy and Daddy...hope you took time to remember that lovely wedding day 2 years ago.
love,Mom