We took the kids to the mall for the official Santa visit. I am always amazed at the patience all the kids in line have after one hour of the snail crawl to the big man. Dre is asking for Ninjago spinners and Carter's list includes the Princess and the Popstar castle. That girl and her doll houses. Pierce was just happy to sit and smile....
We enjoyed a little indoor play post Santa....
PBear's new face...
Finally....
Chippy brought his lady friend Snowflake back with him this year...
Cookie decorating was going well until Dre decided to get sick, better throw that batch out!





2 comments:
I love the santa post.....years from now Pierce will look at this picture and ask, "why am I barefoot?"! And you won't remember why!
Enjoy the season
Manga
Wish I had some bakers/decorators to help me with the cookies...look yummy!
ox
Manga
Post a Comment