Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Happy 1/2 Birthday Pierce Wheldon!
Sweet Baby P is now 18 lbs 9 oz. and 27 inches long. He's mastered rolling both directions and changing his diaper is like wrestling and alligator! I had flashbacks of putting clothes and diapers on while the twins were on their bellies. His hands are always busy reaching for whatever he can get a hold and I've often had him in my arms attempting to close the fridge door only to realize that I can't because he's got a grasp on the shelves. Silly boy:)
He really is one of the happiest/most content babies and just loves to blow raspberries until his shirt is soaked with drool, eat his toes, and oooh and gooo at Dreyton and Carter.
We love you little man! Happy 1/2 B-Day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Little man, you get cuter everyday!
Can't wait to see/hear those rasberries!
ox
Manga
I have never held him, but I love him so much! You say he is a happy baby, and all of the pictures show just how happy/sweet he is :-)
Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby P!!!
xoxo - Aunt Erin
Post a Comment