One of Justin's patients is starting up her photography business and she offered to take our family pictures in exchange for posting our pics on her website portfolio. We were so appreciative to finally have a professional family photo shoot.
Really really great pictures of all of you.... definitely worthy of printing and placing in your home. We might even print one for our home! I still like the Family Photo at the cottage though, he he.
7 comments:
Wow! She sure captured those sweet little faces! What great pictures!
Awesome - you wanted this done & will cherish these...precious blue blue eyes, loved them all! Becky
She captured it! A happy,fun loving family of 4!We love all of you!
oxox
Absolutely love all the pictures, Love some that you didn't post. Looks like she has a great career ahead of her if these are example.
those are great! you all look super!
Really really great pictures of all of you.... definitely worthy of printing and placing in your home. We might even print one for our home! I still like the Family Photo at the cottage though, he he.
if I were starting a photo business I would want those adorable faces representing my work. y'all are too much! i love all of the pictures!!
Post a Comment